Saturday, 30 November 2013

Mirror Talk: 21 Things You Need To Tell Yourself Daily!


 
  1. I am beautiful inside and out.
  2. I am enough.
  3. I treat myself and others with respect.
  4. I eat to nourish my body and maintain a healthy weight.
  5. I treat my body with sensible exercise to be healthy, fit, strong and bad ass.
  6. I am stronger, fitter and healthier everyday.
  7. I can and I will achieve my goals and dreams.
  8. I speak positively of myself and others.
  9. I love my body and do everything in my power to make sure my mind, body and soul are in a good place.
  10. I trust my journey is positive and will lead to wonderful things.
  11. I am worthy of love from myself and others.
  12. I encourage and am always willing to help others.
  13. I work hard everyday.
  14. I love my family and friends and I am grateful to have them in my life.
  15. I learn from each part of my journey and trust that everything happens for a reason.
  16. I am fearless.
  17. I will never give up because I am a fighter.
  18. I am loved.
  19. I am fucking amazeballs.
  20. Life loves me. (Had to include this gem from Louise L Hay she is an angel!)
  21. I love my sexy, gorgeous and powerful self!
Love from the land of magic
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment