Monday, 13 January 2014

Theme Song!




Yes, yes I did promise I would share my theme song to my life so here it is! I wrote this in my main phase of recovery. It came from watching Ferngully and also hearing the song "Life Is A Magic Thing" by Johnny Clegg in the movie. When I made the choice to choose recovery there were so many things I dreamt of, I started to see life as a land of magic as there are so many things to go see, do, achieve, be and to live for. I then ended up naming my bucket list after it.

Now I would sing this for you... and I can sing... just not in tune... so I won't scar you for life ;D I highly encourage you to write a theme song to your life and share it or if you wish to a post a video of you singing and making up the tunes to my theme song you can post them on Rainbow-Rose's Land Of Magic Facebook or send them to gothbow@gmail.com I would love to read/hear them! :D

(Que happy, punky rock music)
 
I'm Rainbow-Rose
Let's make life
Different, colourful
Magical and wonderful!
 
We shall celebrate
and spread love
Cause life's a fairy tale,
A treasure hunt
A land to explore
Lets see what we can make of it!
 
Go on explore...
See what you find
Love what you see
Be what you breathe
And be all that you dream!
 
I'm Rainbow-Rose
And I'm going to explore
The land of magic
Why not come along and join me?
 
Check out some of my other posts:
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment