Friday, 28 March 2014

How To Stop Caring What Others Think Of You!



Are they going to like me? Am I good enough? What if I mess up? You MISSY and MR need to stop giving a flying damn what others think of you and here's your guide on how to do exactly that!

Caring what other people think of you keeps you in a constant state of seeking approval and acceptance from others which makes you extremely unhappy and leads to you just not being who you are and doing what you love. People are going to judge, take the piss and say mean comments but you just got to laugh at yourself and say "Fuck it, I love who I am, what I do and what I wear!" You can't please everyone and why should you? It's YOUR life and the true people in your life will love you for who you are and you'll feel a lot happier being you. You don't need the approval of others, you just need to approve of yourself.

My Top 5 Tips On How To Stop Caring What Others Think Of You!

  1. Be and do what you love: Connect who you are and what you do and wear with reason, love, passion and emotion and the thought of what others think will die down because you just love what you do so much.
  2. Embrace you to the fullest: There's only one of you and your talents so embrace it and share it to the fullest.
  3. Be happy:  Be happy, don't worry... do do da da (Hehe I wrote do do ;D) You have one life, your life so don't let it be a miserable one based on what others may think. Be happy with your life!
  4. Laugh at yourself: I think laughing at yourself is such an important thing to do as it makes you more comfortable with who you are by realising you don't take yourself so seriously and you can have fun with yourself (haha get it ;D)
  5. Put a middle finger in the air:  You just have to be like "Fuck it, if people don't like me, what I do or wear, it's their problem not mine" You can't control others opinions, attitudes and judgements so just own all of yourself and be and do you.
Not caring what others think of you is a daily practise of choices to be you and is empowering, freeing and full of love, positivity and happiness. Be empowered by being you.

With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment