Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Life Is About Creating Yourself!


"Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself"
-George Bernard Shaw
 

Through your hardships in life you will learn many things but one of the greatest gifts is that they will help create who you are. The darkness is always gifted with a diamond light (Your magical weapon of love, hope, and life no matter how small!) in which you want to grow as bright as possible to lead the way to create who you want to be and the life you desire which will fight the darkness.
 
I knew I was different growing up which I hated myself for, I felt lost, alone and didn't really know who I was but one thing was for sure I was different. I wanted to be normal and fit in but I knew in my heart that I was never going to be normal. As my world grew darker my diamond light stood out in the form of fashion and hair something that made me feel beautiful for the first time in my life. I felt so crazily happy, confident and bubbly. I knew then this was ME! As I made the choice of recovery I knew if I was going to fight this asshole of a monster known as Anorexia and deal with my past I was going to have to do it in style and grow my diamond light. I knew I didn't go through things I went through to be ordinary, I went through them to be extraordinary and to live the life I imagined. However I didn't know how to grow my diamond light and I was scared the monster of Anorexia would destroy it through my recovery. During this time I discovered Radical Self Love through Gala Darling which was the spark I needed to light up my diamond. Self discovery, self worth and self love began to follow, along with tattoos, a name change, positivity and fighting to make dreams come true. Through the darkness and growing my diamond light I created my life and myself and I am extremely happy and grateful for the life I have today and who I am! I continue to grow my diamond light everyday to create who I want to be, my life and to inspire others.
 
This life is about creating yourself in which you have the power to be anything and anyone you want to be. You create your mind set, your dreams, your beauty inside and out, your success, your morals, your rules and your world. Growing your diamond light is a must as it will be your weapon to fight through the darkness. This life is yours so create who you want to be and inspire the world!
 
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment