Friday, 16 May 2014

The Self Empowerment Commandments!

 
 
Repeat after me:
  1. I am responsible and the creator of my own happiness!
  2. I can and I will!
  3. I have the strength, courage and bad ass in me to fight through anything!
  4. I am enough!
  5. I stand strong in my uniquely fierce personal power!
  6. I will achieve anything I wish to be and do!
  7. I am destined for greatness!
  8. I speak positivity and strongly about myself!
  9. I work hard daily to create my world!
  10. I never give up on myself or my dreams!
  11. I am my own hero!
  12. I am fucking amazeballs!
  13. I will ask for help if I need it!
  14. I am full of beautiful, strong and kick ass talent which lights up the world!
  15. I inspire others to be their own hero!
 
Check out some of my other posts:
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment