Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Self Love Lessons: It's About The Journey Not The Destination!


If you're constantly feeling down because you're not where you want to be in life and you want your dreams to magically happen right NOW you will always be unhappy. When you reach you're so called "destination" you will want more or something different and feel down because again you aren't where you want to be and aren't appreciating what you have especially since you didn't work for it!. My best advice on this topic is to be happy for today, do what you love and be grateful for what you have all while working hard for what you want and "how do I do that?" you might ask...
  • Write a gratitude list often
  • Laugh, giggle and be silly
  • Love nature
  • Do many things everyday that make you happy
  • Do many things everyday that are working towards achieving your goals
  • Appreciate your health
  • Tell people you love them
You learn many things from all the ups and downs of your journey which is a truly wonderful and powerful thing which will make you STRONG, WISE and APPRECIATE what you have been fighting for however you may not feel like this at the time but trust me if you are willing to put in the work of self discovery and self love you will see these buds bloom in time.

Life is truly a journey of discovery, lessons, growth and inspiring the world which is a gift so make the most of what you have and fight for where you want to be, this is one the keys to happiness and loving life baby!


Daily affirmations:
  • I am grateful for where I am in my journey and work hard for where I want to be.
  • I learn and grow from every up and down on my journey.
  • I appreciate today.

With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment