Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Self Love Lessons: Fight For Your Dreams!

 
If you could be, do and see anything... ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING what would that be? Close your eyes think, see, smell and feel...
 
Your dreams are free and they are the most magical, inspiring and one of the happiest things to think about and to work towards and I encourage every single one of you out there to dream wild and "impossible" dreams and to fight for them. Stop the "Oh it'll never happen" "Oh I can't possible do that" and start thinking "Who's going to stop me?" "How can I achieve this or do that?" I understand this is so much easier said than done but you have one life so make it count!
 
Life can be anything you want it to be so design a life you love, your dreams will come with many ups, downs and obstacles but you have everything inside of you to fight for your dreams to live the life you want and deserve.
 

 
Daily affirmations:
 
  • Anything I dream I can achieve!
  • I fight for my dreams!
 
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment