Monday, 20 April 2015

A lot Can Change In One Day!

Recently I've been feeling down a lot lately when I was talking to someone the other day they told me that a lot can change in a day and to hang in there... it is so true what you're going through might last days, weeks, months or even years but a lot can change in one day and you don't know what that "one day" will bring unless you hold on. 
I also bumped into my counsellor the other day and she reminded me of the importance of positive self talk "This too shall pass" and "I'm safe and ok". This can be so easy to forget amongst it all but plays an important part of keeping you from falling apart. 

If any of you are like me the feeling of uncertainty can drive you into a madness of anxiety... what, where, who, when, how? but what if uncertainty could be exciting?, magical?, an adventure? where you're destined to be? positive change?.

Honestly it all scares me but why? Past rejections, failures, mistakes, falling apart, not being good enough... these are all my past or what if's? which doesn't mean it has to be my today or my future. This can all be a fight with my brain sometimes that part that's trying to pull me down and then that other part that is a believer of all things magical, dreams wild crazy dreams and the fighter and chaser that is the part I have to and you have to make so much stronger then anything else.

"Tough times don't last, tough people do!"

With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment