Monday, 11 May 2015

Date Day!


"We found wonderland
You and I got lost in it
And we pretended it could last forever"
-Taylor Swift: Wonderland

I've been long over due for a date day and especially with feeling down of late I was in extra need of some self loving, so off I went on an adventure to the Hamilton Gardens last week. I love this place like I love the gym and just like the gym as soon as I leave I want to be right back. There's something about the gardens that's magical, it's like another life that lives in my heart, it reminds me of Alice In Wonderland and I really do love getting lost by myself in Wonderland with all the creativity, fantasy and finding beauty in nature. I spent my time wondering around all the gardens taking photos, chilling out in the Modernist Garden writing positive affirmations with Marilyn Monroe, had lunch in the Italian Renaissance Garden, had a little swing in the playground and took a selfie with the Mad Hatter... you mad bro? ;)

My dream self love dates would include Training, Disneyland, an alternative shopping/tattoo/piercing spree or anything involving gardens... if you could take your self out on date anywhere, where would you go?

Here are my favourite photos of my Wonderland garden date!





















With love
Rainbow :) xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Cool, great pics!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! Sorry I accidentally deleted your comment :( It's in Hamilton city, New Zealand. It really is beautiful and I hope you can visit it someday! :)

      Delete