Wednesday, 6 May 2015

"We R Who We R"!


I often get told by strangers that I'm so brave for having such crazy hair and dressing the way I do and that they could never be that brave to do such a thing... the truth though is that it makes me happy beyond words and fuels the fire within. I felt like I would've given anything to be normal, felt cursed, ashamed and hated myself growing up and often questioned why me? Why couldn't I just fit in and be normal?. I was hating myself for everything I wasn't and it was eating away at my soul and destroying me, as soon as I started to full on embrace who I was it was magical... I didn't care about what others thought or about being different because of how happy it made me and that was all that mattered. I at times have experienced negative comments about the way that I am and sometimes it has gotten me really down but that magical feeling is something that no one can take away from you.

People judge and criticize you no matter who you are or what you do usually because of closed mindedness, a lack of understanding, it pushes their boundaries and jealousy... it's all about them not you and you don't need that kind of negative sh!t or people in your life, put a middle finger in the air and walk away. Society teaches judgment in people and it's truly heart breaking when you see what it does to people on both sides of the fence, we all need to make a conscious effort to take the approach of open mindedness even though we may not agree with something, after all it's not your life to begin with so why not learn from a different perspective?. Sometimes I feel myself falling into closed mindedness and the need to judge others, I have to remind myself in the words of Kesha "We R Who We R", it's not my life nor my place to judge and maybe I could learn something.

Own who you are no matter how weird, crazy or odd that may be because it's your life and it is what happiness and magic is made out of!

With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

8 comments:

  1. You're so right - you should wear exactly what you want because it makes you feel good! You look awesome xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the reason why we cannot live to please people
    I really like your bold red hair and your mickey mouse top Xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you Winnie! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy for you that you've found a way to always stay true to yourself and not let any shallow comments bring you down! You really shouldn't feel the need to change anything about you ☺♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you Lena, I really appreciate that! :)

      Delete
  4. I love how different your style is and how confident you are! I hope to love myself someday as much as you love yourself. :) I agree that you shouldn't let other people change you just because you seem a little different <3 Keep promoting self love x

    Jasmin xoxo
    jasminpasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jasmin, I really appreciate that! I'm sure you will, I believe in you! <3

    ReplyDelete