Friday, 22 May 2015

Weekly Inspirations: Alissa White-Gluz!

 
Alissa White-Gluz is the lead singer of Arch Enemy although I haven't really listened to Arch Enemy I've been a fan of Alissa from the time she fronted The Agonist and she is a huge inspiration to me. Her screaming and growling is insane add in her wicked blue hair, awesome style, being Vegan and Straight Edge and you have one bad ass woman right there! She also started my obsession with vertical striped tights! Enjoy her badassness below! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 































































 























 

























With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Her hair!! <3 I've always loved how blue looks :O It's so amazing! I've never heard of her before but from what I can see, she is totally bad ass!!

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She totally just rocks it ay, I think the cool thing with blue is it's not as popular as the reds and purples! Full on girl crush mode hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour hair ! :) Great post <3

    love Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful isn't it?!?! Thank you Marianne! :)

    ReplyDelete