Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Wonderland Is Down A Hole!




"Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall pretty hard down a deep hole."
 
I'm at a point in my life where I'm lost and don't know where I'm going, I wanted to share this because I know a lot of other people out there feel this way in all stages and walks in their lives. I feel very lucky and blessed that I know my callings and passions but I'm stuck on the how do I get there and where am I currently going? especially since it's a bit out of the box. I Facebooked one of my idols about how she got to where she is today and she made a post about it, the overall point she made really resonated with me she said it's a process which is something we all need to be reminded of. 
 
I truly believe through every hard time comes the most positive things and that everything you go through has a reason behind it even though we may not know it at the time. During hard times it can seem easy to crawl underneath a rock and hide but that's the most important time to keep moving whether it's that you get out of bed and get dressed or you do something you love these small things should be celebrated. It's ok to feel down, be a mess and cry just as long as you get back up beautiful gem. It's also important not to listen to the hearsay of others saying what you should be doing, I had one person make a comment basically criticising and saying why wasn't I doing anything with my life, I felt upset by this but then I realised they haven't walked in my shoes and probably won't be ending up where I'm going so it's actually none of my business what they think of my life or me.

Right now I hold on to hope and my faith in the universe that super positive things are happening and are on there way and it's all taking me to Wonderland and I hope you do too! I really love this quote:

 "Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place." 

If you feel lost, stuck, don't know where you're going or the how you're not alone and eventually everything will make sense.
 
P.S: I highly don't recommend taking photos on your bed wearing high heel shoes! :p
 
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo 


8 comments:

  1. I'm currently at that point in my life as well, which is why I really love this post! I also know what I want to do, but don't really know in which direction I'm headed or should be headed. I'm kind of scared to be honest, because I'm getting older and soon I'll have to do grown up things like pay bills and taxes. It scares me because I don't know if I'll be able to find a job or will fail miserably at what ever I set out to do.
    I have days where I feel like I'm just wasting my time and others where I feel like I can conquer the world. The unknown is in fact very scary but it is inevitable, which is why I couldn't agree more that things will eventually fall into place. We just have to find our own way to wonderland. It may take time and a lot of courage but it's possible if you are determined enough to make your dreams a reality. Loved the post! <3

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! Life has a funny way of taking us down twists and turns and somehow leading us on to the right path, one foot in front of the other! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm at a lost point right now too, I finished uni last year and can't settle in a job - I seem to hate them all!
    I know I don't want to carry on with what my degree is in (a shame but at least I've come to realise that now) but I don't know where to go from here!!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts it's so good to find other people in similar situations!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can empathise with you on that! My hours in my job got cut right down and I don't want to go back into study so I'm at that crossroads too. Sometimes you just have to follow what makes you happy, when one door closes another one opens! Thank you Rachel and thank for sharing your experience with this too! :)

      Delete
  3. Everyone has definitely felt this way at some point! My husband is quitting a job he's had for the past 8 years to follow his dream of real estate. It's definitely going to be a hard road, but it's what he loves! Follow your dreams and passions and you will be so happy you did in the end! All the love and positivity your way beautiful girl! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing this Kim and good luck to you and your husband! Change is hard in the beginning, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end! Thank you and all the love and positivity right back at you Kim! :)

      Delete
  4. nice as always :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete