Wednesday, 17 June 2015

I don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 22!

Twins!
 
The other day was my 22nd birthday and yes T Swizzles 22 is my theme song for the next year! I started the day off with a heavy leg day at the gym which consisted of squats, deadlifts, hack squats, 45' back extensions(glute focused) and calf raises. My parents came over for the day and I gave them a love letter to say thank you for all their love and support and opened presents. We then went to one of my favourite places the gardens (You can see more photos from this beautiful place here from another time I visited). We saw 3 rainbows along the way which made me beyond happy! (I'm telling you it's destiny ;D), took a photo with my twin of the day The White Rabbit and played on the swings with my Dad. My brother then came and visited for a family lunch and gave me a gift of a purple rug which I'm calling my magic carpet!. I finished the day watching Frozen which was also one of my gifts... *starts singing* Do you want to build a snowman? (I secretly know you do...). Lastly I wrote down a wish and poured/blew glitter around it.
 
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"
-Roald Dahl
 
 
I hope you all are having a beautiful and magical day!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo 

23 comments:

  1. OMG!! HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY :D <3 If you don't sing 22 by Taylor Swift at least once on your 22nd birthday then I think your doing something wrong haha. Your birthday sounded like so much fun :D and I love the picture of you and your twin, so cute!! I am 100% convinced rainbows are your spirit animals and you can't convince me otherwise haha ;) Hope your having a great day x

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Crystal! Haha they sure are, I'm pretty sure yours would be a Crystal because your such a gem! :)

      Delete
    2. Aww! Thank you, haha clever ;) <3

      Delete
  2. great post
    Check out my new post
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Provence, Buenos Aires...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you captured pictures of the rainbow, so pretty! Love your cute outfit too, especially the fun headpiece!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.
    I love your pants
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Rainbow, I absolutely adore you! Your day looked like sooo much fun, I am jealous of those beautiful gardens you got to explore, wished I lived near you so I could tag along! I hope your day was filled with all the magic, you absolutely deserve it and I just know you are going to have the best year! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you so much Kim, I really appreciate that! Well if your ever in New Zealand let me know! Nawww I hope so!!! :)

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday!! Nice pics, enjoy yours 22
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated b day!! Hope u had a great day!! Love your fun outfit!! Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday! I hope you had an amazing day and you chose a great song of the year haha. I loved the photos you posted xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a lovely day! Is that the Hamilton Gardens I see? I have been and it is beautiful, with all the gardens from different cultures.

    Catherine
    smileycentral106.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Catherine! Yes! It is indeed it!!! :)

      Delete