Monday, 31 August 2015

Q&A With Izzy K!



If you haven't checked out Izzy K yet you need too! Izzy is full of fun, beauty and life and she is just so relatable and knows how to brighten your day. She really inspired me after seeing her become more and more confident in her videos to get over my fear of talking to a camera and to go for it! Feel inspired with my Q&A with Izzy below!

1. What inspired you to start doing Youtube?
Lot's of things actually inspired me. I've always enjoyed watching youtube but I was way to scared to try making my own videos for about 3 years. Then, I started watching all the big Youtuber's first videos. You can see that they didn't start off perfect but they've grown to be really successful. I just thought that if they can do it and have fun along the way, then there's no reason I can't give it a go.
2. Who are your biggest inspirations and why?
At the moment I would probably have to say Cara Delevingne. She's not afraid to be her self especially in an industry that says you can't be. She's battled her own personal problems and is incredibly talented at every thing she does. I think she shows people, especially young girls, that its ok to be different if you're just being yourself. Other than Cara I would have to say my biggest inspirations are bloggers and YouTubers. I read so many inspiring posts about troubles that people have experienced and how they dealt with them. Most importantly these people offer support to others in the same situation and reassure them that it will get better. I think it's extremely important that they do that.
3. What would you like to achieve with your Youtube Channel in the next few years?
I want to post as many videos as I can. I have a personal goal to make each video I post better than the last because there are always improvements to be made. My absolute dream with Youtube is to reach 1000 subscribers but I think that would take more than a few years to happen!
4. Do you have any weird hidden talents?
I'm a pretty untalented person in most aspects of my life and if anything I'm anti-talented. However, something I've always been able to do is cry on demand. It's not exactly useful but it is fun to do and I can always trick people with it.
5. What helps you when you're feeling down?
When I'm feeling down, the first place I look is Youtube or for some blogs to read. If I'm watching a video, I watch Dan & Phil because they're hilarious and I can always relate to them. When I read blogs, I look for someone inspiring, usually you Rainbow to be honest!
6. If you were to plan a crazy magical adventure, where, who and what would you do?
I'm in the middle of planning an adventure for my gap year but its not exactly going to plan because I'll have to work throughout it to be able to pay for everything, which isn't that exciting. But my dream adventure would be going to Disney World with a group of friends. And then stay there forever!
7. What is your biggest, most wildest dream imaginable?
Since I don't think of much outside the world of blogging or youtube because they are my life, I would have to say reaching either one million subscribers or followers. I know that's unrealistic, but a girl can dream. It would just be cool to imagine that many people seeing something that I put a lot of effort into.
If you haven't already please do subscribe to this awesome, beautiful and talented chick here and you can also check her out at:
http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

If you want to check out the Q&A Izzy did with me click here!
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo

41 comments:

  1. "I though it would be a good idea to do the small youtube tag because I'm only 5'2''" hahaha That line got me :'). Definitely going to be subscribing. Lovely interview :D I'm going to go and check yours out right now as well :D

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rainbow :) (This is kind of unrelated but somewhat related in a way haha) but I just wanted to let you know that for some reason your comments in my youtube comments don't give me the option to reply to you so I'm stuck with only liking them. I just wanted to let you know because I really want to reply to them it's not like I'm just replying to everyone else but you. So I'll reply here :) Haha thank you so much for the positive and sweet messages <3 You definitely make me want to keep making more videos :D I'm so glad you've been liking the videos, it's still little nerve wrecking posting but it's also such a relief finally doing what I've wanted to do. Also Can't wait for your next video! :D <3

      Delete
    2. Haha that line got me too! Yay! Oh thanks for telling me, I just tried to change one of the settings so hopefully it works now. Naww you'll be a pro in no time and I can't wait to see more of your videos too! <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet words and letting me be a part of your Q&A. You really made my day I really enjoyed taking part xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Izzy, you truly are amazing! Me too! Hope you have a magical day! <3

      Delete
  3. What a great little interview. I do not know this youtuber, but I will be sure to check out her videos.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! xx
    We nominated you for a Liebster award, go to our blog to check out the rules and questions xx
    Daizy&Zya
    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl definitely can dream, love her attitude! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Have a beautiful day Prudence! :)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic post dear! Love this so much.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Izzy so much, so this was a really lovely post to see 2 of my favourite blogs unite! Very uplifting and her videos always make me smile- such a beautiful young lady <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whole heartily agree! Have a beautiful day Vicky! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a lovely day Kelsey and Kenecha! :)

      Delete
  9. She is so cute indeed! Will definitely check out more of her videos :)

    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure she will reach 1000 followers! Her videos deserve even more that!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, she'll reach her goal in no time! <3 Have a beautiful day Hale! :)

      Delete
  11. You are such a supportive friend Rainbow, I love that you are always so gracious to others, you have such a big heart and I truly adore you! I will definitely be checking out both Q&A's! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you so much Kim! Have a gorgeous day! <3

      Delete
  12. Fun! She seems great, I'll check her out! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She indeed is! Have a magical day Lauren! :)

      Delete
  13. Great interview! Loved reading this :)

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Izzy K is so sweet! I've followed her for a little while now, and she's such a genuine person! I'm so glad you did a Q&A with her - really great job! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She totally is, it's going to be amazing to see where she goes with YouTube and Blogging! Have a beautiful day Kendra! <3

      Delete
  15. loved reading this post

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com
    Please like my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/crazyaboutcolors

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did great interview with Izzy K, I hope that she'll realize all of her plans conected with her blog and YT's channel (and she reachs as many followers as possible!), I think that this post encourage some of the people to create their own YT channel, it's inspiring!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, she really deservers it! <3 Thank you Ivonne! Have a gorgeous day! :)

      Delete
  17. This is really cool. I love these questions and I enjoyed what was said here :-)http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely Q+A, I love learning about and finding new people to follow :) Best of luck with everything, girl!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete