Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Life Isn't Perfect But Dance No Matter The Weather! #Throwback


Life isn't perfect and its not meant to be, there will be highs and lows no matter where you are... C'est La Vie! Not every day is good but there is good in every day so you might as well "DANCE IN THE FUCKING RAIN" as Mr Plitt calls it. Happiness can only be NOW so make the most of where you are, learn, grow, be inspired, inspire others, keep going and I promise everything will be ok as long as you dance in that fucking rain! ;)
 
With love
Rainbow :) xoxo
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for this amazing and inspiration post dear Rainbow !!
    I will keep going on and dancing in the fucking rain ❤

    lov ya girl :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the spirit Joanna! Love you too! <3

      Delete
  2. I remember seeing this quote posted on a pillow and it immediately caught my attention! I completely forgot about it though so thanks for sharing! :) I think it's definitely relevant to some things going on in my life now ;)
    Hope you're having a good day, Rainbow!

    ~Lor @ cozycomfyhome.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww hope you're ok Lor? If you ever need to talk you know where to find me! Sending you love and hugs! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Cute message, lady! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this quote, I haven't heard about it before! You're right - we should take the moment, which is "NOW" and make it perfect. It's sad that many people wait for hapiness instead of creating the hapiness from present. Merry Christmas to you, Rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Ivonne! Hope it was a good one! <3

      Delete
  5. So true! Real inspiration right there! I'm trying to focus on the positive aspects of my life rather than the negative :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete