Monday, 30 May 2016

5 Ways To Help Yourself!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/550142910713539650/

  • Ask For Help: I think we all need the reminder at times that it's okay to ask for help, you are not a burden, you are not alone and it doesn't make you any less of a person to ask for help... so if you need to, do it. P.S: I'm always here <3
  • Do What's Best For You: Only you can answer what is best for you and your life, while others can offer their opinions and advice which is great to spark ideas and to take into consideration though at the end of the day it is your life and you're the one living it so make sure you do what is best for you.
  • Take A Break: It's easy to forget or be in a mind set of go, go, go, that we don't take a break or realise how important and necessary it is otherwise burnout or mental breakdown time becomes highly likely. So take a day or a few hours off and do something fun!
  • Praise Yourself: Because we often forget to do so and we often praise or see it in others for all that they do but when it comes to ourselves does "Not good enough", "Haven't done enough", "Ehh it's crap" sound familiar?!?!. Take a few moments often to acknowledge all the wonderful things you have done and are doing!
  • Clean Out Your Life: Clothes, belongings, too much work, stress, people, phone numbers, social media. If it's not making you happy or serving a purpose then maybe it's time to have a clean out, understandably life isn't always as simple as "cleaning it out" so start making the steps where possible no matter how big or small.
With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

12 comments:

  1. These are really helpful and positive tips. Thank you for this. I shall take note and try and apply each of them.

    Best wishes.

    Keep Calm and start writing
    23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great tips. I actually do almost all of these except for the last one. Asking for help is a crucial step for me. I need it to be able to learn and grow smart :)

    kandice.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for these advices. I'm doing all of these at the moment and it makes me feel more confident :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tips, there can never be enough self-love!!

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking a break is so so so important in order to help sort everything out. Taking a step back can be hard but when you re-approach something with a clear mind it makes it that much easier!
    Great tips, Rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your post, Rainbow, it's really well written. Personally I usually forget very easily to praise myself what causes to thinking about myself that I'm not good enough. But I'm on my best way to change that! :) What's more, I love the last tip - mess in our house sometimes can be equivalent to mess in our head, so cleaning it out really helps to deal with our problems!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! Your posts are always great!
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so true, Rainbow! You beautiful ball of sunshine! Personally, I think taking care of yourself and taking frequent breaks help a lot. I think people forget that they need time to 'shut off' so to speak <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great evening, Rainbow :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great tips! It's important to take care of yourself!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great! I totally agree, if you don't take care of yourself first, you won't be able to help anyone else. It's so important to stay happy and healthy.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great tips! I definitely thing that the last one is important because unused phone numbers or social media accounts can become a burden; I've recently cleaned many out and it feels so much better!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete