Monday, 27 June 2016

Failure Is Part Of The Process, It Is Your Success!


Failure is part of the process, you fall, you get back up, you get knocked down and you stand up tall once more.

Failure is part of your success, your knowledge, wisdom and soul will grow more from falling than it ever will from flying so don't let that fall be your wall instead make it your door.

Failure is part of the process, without failing you will never appreciate true success, it is your teacher, your mentor and you will know exactly what you have fought for and that will be the greatest gift of all.

Failure is part of your success so the next time you're bawling your eyes out on the floor know it's not your flaw, it's essential to the game and that's what creates your hall of fame.

Failure is part of the process, it is your success!

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm always put in a good mood when I read your posts. Failure always hits me so hard and makes me feel so low, especially when I used to fail all my exams in 6th form. But now looking back at all the failures I agree with you that it's all just a learning process and that's important to remember. Thank you so much for yet another wonderful motivating post. It's exactly what I needed :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you for reading Izzy and there is only up from a failure and a lot of knowledge! <3 Hope you are having a gorgeous day! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. ! yes! this is truly a get upper fix! (:
    awww rainbow! always love your motivational posts!
    its always a great push and helpful to bring someone up!

    loads of love! ps. im back!

    wan
    everything magical
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you are back! <3 <3 <3 xoxo Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. As much as I hate failing at anything, this is all true! There's always lessons to be learnt from not succeeding the first time x

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously feel like coming to your blog is my little injection of optimism and happiness for the day. You always brighten my day and remind me to be appreciative of everything, good or bad. I also really like the photo accompanying this post, I love the message. Hope you're having a great week my love! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thank you so much Kim and I really appreciate all your love and support, you have such a wonderful and beautiful soul! <3 xoxo

      Delete