Monday, 6 June 2016

What I've Learnt From Blogging!


Yesterday marked 3 years since I started blogging while I don't think I've actually ever celebrated my blogging birthday, I thought it would be nice to do so this year and share what I've learnt!
  • Writing Is A Passion: Once upon a time I didn't think I was talented at anything and while during the height of my eating disorder I found writing song lyrics and poetry highly therapeutic which in turn with my passion for sharing knowledge helped created this blog in which my passion and talent for writing has just kept growing.
  • Fuck Numbers, Followers And Likes: It's easy to get caught up in the numbers and followers game, at the end of the day I've had to say "fuck it".... well because my mission is to help and inspire others and it doesn't matter if it's 1 person or 1 million what matters is that I'm passing on something that can help someone. You also never know who just might see what you've posted and is exactly what they need. 
  • There Is A Blogging Community: I was a bit late to this party... is nearly 2 years too late to call it fashionably late?! ;) There is a whole world of creatively like minded individuals sharing such wonderful knowledge and pieces of their lives and might I add some of the most incredible, supportive and beautiful people I have come across in which I can't wait to meet in real life! <3 
  • You Have The Power To Help/Inspire Others: Just by sharing who you are, your knowledge, your passion, your stories, your art, your creativity, your pain and your happiness. It fills my heart with so much joy seeing what people are doing within the blogging and youtube communities.
Here's to more years to come and thank you all for all your support and awesomeness! <3

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Happy 3 Years of Blogging, Rainbow!! Keep up the fantastic work!! I always love your posts and your comments always bring a smile to my face :) Cheers!!

    -Lor // acozyspace.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 3 years of blogging dear! I love what you write about and your photos as well. I always look forward to reading your blog. Sending much love your way and cheers to many more years of blogging Rainbow:)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congrats!!! Definitely vouch for number 2 because I always have this habit of comparing myself to others, but then I remind myself that it's just a hobby where I can vent and help people along the way!!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, happy three years! I love someting that you wrote: You also never know who just might see what you've posted and is exactly what they need. It's so important to remember things like that! We all blog for a reason, and it usually isn't for the followers. What we write can be so helpful to someone, and we might not even realise, and that's the most important :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a long time of amazing work! Congratulations!
    I am so angry I have right now exames and don't have time to wriite anything. ;(

    Love, Liliann from
    lilianndehn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finding a blogging community where seemingly we all care about one another was such a shock to me! Totally pleasant surprise! So glad WE met! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Congratulations dearie. <3

    Spices + Everything Nice | www.ajeinomoto.com

    ReplyDelete