Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Simple Pleasures!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/326862885429176803/

The truly beautiful Marianne from Don't Burst My Bubble tagged me to do the Simple Pleasures Tag and I thought it was such a wonderful way to remind us all that it is the little things in life that can bring the greatest joy. Please go check out Marianne if you haven't already she is full of self love and positivity that you just HAVE to go read!

The rules:
  • List the simple things that make you happy
  • Tag others to do the same
Here we go!
  • Lifting to new songs
  • Gardens
  • Laughing on the floor
  • Walking in the sunshine
  • Chatting to my Mum
  • Daydreaming wild dreams
  • Lame and dirty jokes
  • Green tea and YouTube
  • When your flatmates cat is in a hyper mood... (He jumped from the window sill on to my butt and just stood there while I was trying to go to sleep the other night XD)
  • Colours... colours everywhere!
  • Kind, supportive and genuine people
  • Childhood movies
  • When you haven't seen a friend in ages and then you have a really good catch up
  • A roof over my head
  • Swings
I tag anyone who wants to take part or comment below some of your simple pleasures!

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

P.S: Sorry no video again this week need some more time to edit my last big recovery one, also have a special collab video coming next week so stay tuned!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a lovely tag!! Many times it's the little things that truly make us happy!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this is such a fun tag/post! i love chilling in the park with my friend. eating a delicious healthy meal (healthy so i don't feel guilty about it haha). getting that tingly feeling in my muscles after a gentle yoga class. finishing a good sketch. and many more(:

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parks are so good, they just feel like pure freedom! Love it Kuo! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Yes, to all of these! Childhood movies....yes. Gardens, yes. A roof over your head, of course :)

    Some for me:

    - that first cup of coffee in the morning
    - breezy days
    - good food with friends
    - cuddling my cats
    - hearing a song you love on the radio, turning it up, and jammin' out to it

    Have a beautiful day, Rainbow! :)

    -Lor
    www.acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breezy days oh yes!!! Jammin' is the way to go! :D Thank you Lor, hope you are having a beautiful day too! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello my lovely, beautiful outside and inside Rainbow! I'm just returned from my little blogging break and it's really great to see your post, dear. I love idea of this tag and post in general, because I really often catch myself on enjoying these little things, which don't cost anything and give me most hapiness - I also love sunshines, colors and childhood movies. And I can't wait for your next video, sounds really good!
    Have a lovely evening, dear friend!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww hi Ivonne!!! Thank you Ivonne, hope you are doing well! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  5. Such a positive tag!

    For me, waking up each day with the bare necessities as well as having the opportunity to have more than I actually need to survive is the biggest simplest pleasure in life!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw I was so excited to see this post ! I love rewatching childhood movies , I sometimes spend more time than I care to admit looking up my old favourites on youtube hehe :) Oh my gosh your flatmates cat sounds hilarious , I love cats they're so sweet and cuddly they always make my day :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha that's like my Saturday nights right there! ;D Mine too! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  7. Swings are amazing, haha! Some friends and I used to go to a local park and take over the swings ;) And, for some reason, everything is funnier when you're laying on the floor! I'm also a big fan of cuddling with my cat, haha. Last night she curled up on the pillow next to mine last night and it was magical!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe love it, you are never ever too young or old for swings! Naww it's always nice to cuddle up to a cat, they know just how to make everything better! <3 xoxo

      Delete