Monday, 1 August 2016

Be Brave And Bold!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/413838653241841198/

Anxiety... it has its way of taking you and covering you in complete darkness and fear until that's all that you see and all that you think it's going to be, heck it even stops me at times from saying hi to people... at times those are people I know ha! I can spend hours trying to deal with it's shit which is like trying to rationalize with a very fearful child throwing a temper tantrum and other moments and days it's like it's completely disappeared.

At times I have to remind myself to be brave and bold to be able to put one foot in front of the other despite it, I didn't get to where I am without being brave and bold and I won't get to where I want to be without doing so. Other times it can all get a bit much and that's ok, tomorrow is a brand new day! <3

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. great post! it's so important to push through anxiety because if you just hang in there it always fades away.

    btw i like how you put badass and magic as labels for this post(:

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe anyone who deals with anxiety is a total badass! Hope you are having a lovely day Kuo! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. you always makes my day more brighter with your encouraging posts!
    always needed your bright little push. <3
    thank you rainbow!

    loads of love,
    wan
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww so glad I could help, thank you! <3 Hope you are having a gorgeous day! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Anxiety is the worst!!! But you are right, we have to be brave and bold all the time.
    Have a nice day beautiful doll,
    Johanna. ƸӜƷ

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete