Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Change!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/760123243328481161/

Change... Hands up who struggles? I at times can really struggle with it, someone I once flatted with told me that change is amazing but shit at the same time... amazing that new doors and adventures are opening (sometimes there's also the weird in between phase where you're like where the hell is this new door?!?!) but shit that a door that you may of enjoyed is now closing and well let's be honest there are times you want to slam a door shut and pad lock it several million times before bolting away.

Not changing can be comfortable, at times you don't even know if you're making the right choice and well if you struggle with anxiety it can feel sickening, impossible and a place of complete darkness in which your mind doesn't seem to shut the fuck up, other times you just know you're ready... it's like running through the doors of freedom and in the mind set of this is me, this is who I am, this what I want and this is where I'm going.

Change can be beautiful, refreshing, painful and hard in which you don't know if it is going to turn out the way you want it, that it is a part of life and somehow you have to trust that wherever it's taking you it's teaching you the lessons you need to learn... good, bad and indifferent and that it is all leading to the same place of living out your destiny.

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Okai, thank you for this... will try to change if I have to.. keke ≧◡≦ lol jk..
    You need to pat my head nice .. with hammer Rainbow.. *btw, love the outfit.
    Have a nice day!

    ♡ http://ryunosekaidiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha you are most welcome Ryu! ;D Thank you and right back at you! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. I feel like you do just kind of have to trust that the changes you're going through are going to get you to where you need to be. The unknown is always scary but i try to view change as growth and try to remember that certain things need to happen for other greater things to happen. I love you rainbow, you are amazing! XO-Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will say that is one thing that it is so easy to lose that trust and honestly over this last year and half I have questioned it soooo much and now I'm like no, there is lessons and growth needed in this time and it will take me to where I need to be! I guess there is a sense of comfort in that in often uncomfortable place! I love you too Kim and look who's talking! ;D <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love how true this post is. Change can be all sorts of things but it can also be a wonderful thing as well. Great photos girl! You look great that style is gorgeous xx :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/08/blackout.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and lovely like always! I really love your cat ears and cat t-shirt!!
    I have made a change too! Now i'm brunette hehe
    Lots of kisses!

    www.theclassykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww thank you!!! Ooooo I can't wait to see! I know you will look great! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi my dearest Rainbow! I totally agree with you - we shouldn't afraid of change, because change could be really beautiful and refreshing! What's more, by changing we develop ourselves :)
    Have a lovely evening, dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably one of the worst people when it comes to change! (There's a reason my blog is called a COZY space...cozy can be taken metaphorically, as in, not going out of my comfort zone enough!) I so know change is mandatory in life, I've just never been very good at it. I guess if you can have one of those go-with-the-flow attitudes, you're golden. Btw, I love that picture of you!

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha I feel you on that Lor! I'm like how do people do that... like it just seems so easy to some people although I wonder how many of those are just good at hiding it at times! Thank you Lor! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  7. This post came at the perfect time for me, and I'm sure for others too. Its the time of year where a lot of new changes begin and even though it's scary it's kinda nice and refreshing too!

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww everything will work out Izzy and I'm totally sending magical vibes your way! ;D <3 xoxo

      Delete
  8. Rainbow! How do you always know what to say at like the right exact time!! I'm currently going through a phase where change is bound to happen and I want it to happen but at times my anxiety over powers me and things feel impossible. Though this change it something that I've ben feeling ready for and feel like I need in my life. You're right! Change isn't something you can plan and though it may not turn out the way you hoped you just kind of have to take a hold of life's rollercoaster and follow it through because something great is waiting for you. <3

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhahha it's magic! ;D just kidding I feel a lot of us are going through this one at the moment! Everything will be ok Crystal and I know you can do this girl, you are a gem and were born to shine! ;D <3 xoxo

      Delete