Monday, 8 August 2016

Don't Give Up On Yourself!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/382806037055512673/

When you think you have nothing left magically you find that spark inside in which it keeps you alive through the next minute, hour, day and week. Somehow you find the courage to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and to push through the barricades standing in your way.... you don't think you can, you don't know how and the monsters calling your name are trying to pry you far away but you know what?, the badass within whispers don't give up on yourself for you have so much more left to do, see & be, for the impact and mark you are destined to make has only been scratched upon the surface of what is meant to leave the whole world awake.    

When all you want to do is give up on yourself one day you'll look back and realise that you're glad you never did because now your darkness is light, your dreams are reality and your mark is making a difference.  

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

6 comments:

  1. LOVED this post, sweets! This is so meant for me at this stage because there are some changes I am going through and lots of uncertainty. This challenge will be over soon, I just need to pick myself up and get that spark burning big and hot!!! :D
    Love ya, girl!
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big hugs and love your way Nadia! Sending positive vibes your way girl and I hope these changes are for the better! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hello Rainbow! Sorry for not writing to you soo long, dear! What about your post - I adore that quote, which reminds me times, when I felt broken, but on the other hand that experience made me stronger! :)
    Have a lovely day, my dear!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ivonne! No worries girl I totally understand!!! <3 Thank you and I hope you have a lovely day too Ivonne! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Such an inspiring quote to post, Rainbow :) I woke up feeling particularly "off" today, and reading something like that was a great reminder that things will always look up. Have a beautiful weekend!!

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh it sucks when you have those days, I hope you are doing better now Lor and hope you had a beautiful weekend too! <3 xoxo

      Delete