Monday, 15 August 2016

This Too Shall Pass...

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/268527196511499224/

"This too shall pass" another little gem that my angel of a psychologist gave to me, one that actually often escapes my mind but turns up in in a midst of a struggle to give me hope and to remind me that the bad times don't last forever. While I only learnt and knew of it in reference to a struggle or bad situation a few months ago Shaina Leis did her TMI Tag and also referenced it to good times too... good times don't last forever either therefore "This too shall pass" can also bring appreciation and gratitude. Talk about a double helpful whammy!!! ;)

"This too shall pass" popped into my head the other night and if you're like me and need the reminder whether that's on either end of the spectrum, here it is... This too shall pass.

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

P.S: Highly suggest checking out Shaina Leis if you haven't already, she is a Life Coach with such awesome advice, wisdom and knowledge!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you always make me have a new perspective on things Rainbow! I love that you also can use this phrase for gratitude and living in the moment, instead of just the bad times. You are so amazing, love you girl! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was such a cool idea when Shaina talked about it! Right back at you always sister! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I feel like I really needed to hear this quote...thank you so much, Rainbow! What a great reminder :)

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending much love, hugs and positive vibes your way Lor! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello Rainbow! You and your psychologist are right - bad moments or struggles will pass anyway, so it's really good to remember about that when we think that our problems will last forever. And honestly, I have never thought about my bad moments in "passing" way, thank you for sharing your post, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete