Monday, 19 September 2016

Never Settle For Less Than You Deserve!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/512143788854728156/

Never settle for less than the things you deserve, you want and will make you happy, it's okay to wait for as long as you need, it's okay to say no if it doesn't feel right... to opportunities, to people and to places while it might be frustrating, patience testing and perhaps a place of questioning, one day you will be thankful that you settled for what was right for you, what you valued and what you truly utterly deserve and desire after all YOU deserve to be happy, cherished, respected, loved and to have what you want from life.    

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So much yes to this Rainbow! I think so often in today's society we settle for things to fit in or because it's what everyone says it's the right thing to do! As I always remind myself, it's me who lives with all the decisions I make, so I'm deciding for myself! Loved this. Happy week ahead gorgeous! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great advise Rainbow, thank you!!

    Carolyn x
    Stained Glass Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your wonderful words of wisdom ! I spent so much of my life just settling because it was best for everyone else but in the end if you don't do what makes you happy then you're not giving yourself what you desserve :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this can totally relate to me in so many ways right now...(more my job situation than anything, haha). Hope you've been well, Rainbow!! :)

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete