Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Other People's Opinions...

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/519743613228501120/

Other people's opinions...you can take them, consider them, leave them or well tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine ;). People will always have their opinions...on everything... don't we all :p, they may have opinions on who you are, what you should be doing to everything under the sun. Sometimes other people's opinions can be helpful, they can make for great questioning, perspectives and ideas and well other times not so much the great thing about it though is you can CHOOSE weather to listen to it or not, it's up to YOU (As long as you're not hurting anyone) and hey it can make for great motivation on either side of the spectrum!.

The other day it made me laugh thinking about the times people have told me to well stop being me and then on the other hand the amount of people who have praised me for being me... they're just opinions... what matters the most is what is right for me after all I'm the one living with myself and you're the one living with yourself.

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I needed this today Rainbow! Thank you for reminding me that at the end of the day is what makes me happy that matters most. I hope you have a truly magical day, love you friend XX - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww hope all is ok Kim? <3 Right back you angel! Love you too! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. After having an awful weekend last weekend, I really needed this! Thanks as always Rainbow :)
    x Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending sooooooo much love and hugs your way Kenzie! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I remember reading something recently that said, "People's opinions don't define your reality" and it's stayed with me! Sometimes I wonder what people's outside thoughts are of me...are they good? Not so great? Do I come off a certain way that isn't really me? All of these thoughts! Totally agree with everything you said...sometimes, it can be good to take people's opinions! Other times - they can stick it ;)

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo I likey and so true! It would be so interesting to see what others perceptions of ourselves would be though! I once had someone tell me I'm not as awkward as I think I am lol and I was thinking are you sure your meaning me XD XD XD Hope you are having a magical day Lor! <3 xoxo

      Delete