Monday, 3 October 2016

Rejection Happens...


https://au.pinterest.com/pin/137148751126768825/

Rejection sucks, it sucks big time.... however it's a part of life, it's a part of getting to where you want to go and the things you want to achieve. Perhaps trusting that certain opportunities, people or the timing wasn't right or meant for you can help through all the slammed doors and I guess an art form in itself is to be able to get rejected... many of a times and still believe in yourself, your vision, what you want and to keep going after it, after all we wouldn't have Harry Potter if J.K. Rowling gave up after a few rejections! ;)

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is so true! I think back to all the times I didn't get something I really wanted, whether it be a job or a date, and now I know I wasn't meant to have those things and a lot better things came my way. Such a great reminder. Love you girl, hope you had a wonderful weekend! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo true, Rainbow - JK Rowling did get rejected with Harry Potter at first, didn't she? So did the Beatles!! Even the greats have had to go through their fair share...but just look what happens when you don't give up aka AMAZING THINGS! :) (did you know years ago, Brian rejected me when he barely even knew me?! Years later, we met again and then look what happened, lol).

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete