Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Coping With Loneliness...
























There is a good chance you'll go through loneliness at some point in your life and well most likely more than once...  it's easy to turn to self destruction to cope which is one hell of a slippery slope to a place that can be utterly soul destroying and hard to get out of... though sometimes you do what you gotta do to survive and sometimes it's the only way you know how to survive and other times you don't even know that's what you're doing to yourself however it's important to learn and to be able to cope with loneliness in a healthy way.

Learning to be able to sit with your loneliness, listening to music or doing some sort of activity like painting, gaming, writing, going for a walk, watching YouTube, talking with a parent, friend, acquaintance or counsellor can all be ways that can help... everyone will have their own healthy virtues that work for them and I encourage you all to find and seek them out so you don't end up utterly destroying your soul because you are worth and deserve so much more than that.

While healthy virtues might not be as enticing as self destructive vices, if you can learn to turn to them for the most part in the bigger picture of things you'll end up in a healthier, safer and happier place.

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

P.S: Allow yourself lots and lots of time to find your healthy virtues and also being able to turn to them instead your self destructive vices...it's not always easy and that's okay. <3

Photo source: https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/229542912231693305/

5 comments:

  1. Needed this. Being at uni and having a lot of homework can make me feel so lonely if I don't have a break! Thanks for the reminder and I love your posts as always
    xx Kenzie // Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww look after yourself Kenzie! <3 Thanks! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. I LOVED this post and all your wonderful suggestions it's so important to learn to cope with loneliness because if you don't handle it in a healthy way you can have massive problems ! Recently (unrelated topics) i've been really wanting to get fit and healthy and struggling with motivation and ideas . I wondered if you could right some posts on that ? Obviously you don't have to but i know what a badass you are at the gym hehe :) Also, I've tagged you in my new tag that I've made called the "Appreciation of Others Tag !" If you fancy it then i'd love to see you give it ago so I'll link it here !

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/appreciation-of-others-tag.html

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep sure thing girl! Naww thanks, got them lined up for this week so thanking you for the suggestion and I hope they help! I'm seriously loving your Yoga series and can't wait to see more! Awww thank you so much Marianne! <3 I'll check it out this week! :D Sending much love and hugs! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this post, Rainbow! Sometimes, I really like my "loneliness", or alone time, rather! Like you mentioned, it's sort of my time to get creative...I'll read, play the piano, listen to music, and just kinda recharge and gain perspective. Lovely post! :)

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete