Monday, 28 November 2016

With Brave Wings!


Bravery may not always look like what you think it looks like it and it may not even feel how you think it should feel... such steps and challenges that come your way may possibly feel beyond scary, sickening, incomprehensible, unachievable and dark. I promise you though when you look back with time you'll see a trail nothing short of astonishingly brave and beautifully badass, so for whatever path you may be on right now I want you to know that your bravery is burning bright within your wings even when you feel it's non existent and one day I promise you that you will see the bravery in your wings and the bravery that you sprinkled behind. 

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and inspiring message. Xx

    Very best wishes . . .
    Keep Calm and start Writing -
    www.23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Saw you came back but I went MIA about the time you did, ha! So true about bravery. I hope you're doing well! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.gracerock-kellyroll.com

    ReplyDelete