Friday, 23 December 2016

Goodbye 2016

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/421719952576248180/

Well 2016 you are coming to end and to be honest I'm glad, this year has been another struggle for me however I'm thankful for all that I have achieved, learnt, progressed and strength that I have gained no matter how small and big. Whatever 2016 has been for you I'm proud that you're still here, I'm proud of the accomplishments you have made big and small and I'm proud of your strength and all that you are.

Wishing you all happy holidays and New Year! Thank you for all being the incredible people that you are, thank you, thank you, thank you! <3

I'm taking a break from blogging for the next 3 weeks and shall see you guys in 2017!

Love you!

With magic from me to you
Rainbow :) xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I agree, 2016 has been rough, I'm ready for a new year! Enjoy your break rainbow. I'm always so proud of you and your accomplishments and ask the positivity you share. So blessed and thankful for you. XO- Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I'm so pround of you too, dear Rainbow, again thank you for inspiring and motivating words, dear! :) Have a lovely blogging break, dear! :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas Rainbow and in advance - happy New Year!
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays, Rainbow!! Hope you have a well deserved rest and all the best while ringing in the new year! xxx

    -Lor
    acozyspace.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Happy New Years Rainbow! Can't wait to see you when you're back! <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISS YOU!!! Hope the blogging break is serving you well!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2016 definitely was a mixed year. So much struggle, yet valuable lessons. It's always great to look back, say thanks and move on stronger that ever. Happy new year, lovely!! I am sure 2017 will be absolutely incredible for you <3
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed reading your posts and cannot wait for you to be back honey but I really hope that you enjoyed this well desserved break and I hope that 2017 is a better years for you, if you need any love or support don't hesitate to email me :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    https://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete