Monday, 16 January 2017

Hello 2017 + Goals!

https://nz.pinterest.com/pin/573434965039551152/

Hello, hello 2017! I hope you guys had a good holiday break? What did you get up to?. I don't know about you guys but I'm really hoping this year holds better things than last year and I'm sending my love and well wishes out to you all for this year!

I've actually set similar goals to last year... some were achieved and I want to keep growing them even further like gaining muscle and strength, some were not that far off like my 1st muscle up and well some weren't achieved like a positive change in my job situation... though in December I started a 3 month internship, one of the reasons I was MIA in catching up with you all. It's been nearly 4 years since I've studied so a lot of things I'm having to relearn and some I didn't grasp enough when I studied as well... only up from here right?!.   

One of my goals again this year is my own self love journey which needs a revamp after a tough 2 years in which depression has most definitely struck me and taken it's toll. At some point I could potentially be disappearing from the internet world to work on and heal myself... I like the idea of cocooning myself, transforming and then butterflying out again which will no doubt give me lots more knowledge and inspiration to share with you all. If and when that happens I'll let you all know and we can still keep in contact through email if anyone wishes! :)

Here are my 2017 goals:
  • Build more muscle and strength
  • Get my 1st muscle up
  • Move up in my job situation, grow, learn
  • Keep inspiring
  • Self love revamp
  • Do 3 things off my bucket list
Do you have any plans and goals for this year?

With hope and love
Rainbow :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. An internship! That's fantastic, Rainbow :) I wish you a ton of luck with all of your goals, they all sound great and bettering :) I've got a few goals and resolutions for the year, I'm trying to get more healthy (and if that results in some healthy weight loss that is just great), and I am going to try to figure out what I'm doing: looking for a new job or going back to school. I need to make some decisions!

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainbow! Congratulations on your internship. That's great news. It sounds like you have some good goals planned for this year. Working on personal goals are always important. Have a great week dear:)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete